Monday 24 September 2012

70 pages in...

I thought doing another draft would be hard work, but here I am 72 pages in (from 222) and I have till the 14th of October to do it. I think I will get it done, I know I will get it done and then I'll have a better quality piece of work then I have now.
On other notes I am reading a "A Feast for Crows" the forth novel in George R. R. Martins fantasy series. I read the previous three and enjoyed them, but they are a bit hard to get into as each chapter switches to different characters point of views and usually in different places. So you just get used to one character and then you have to get used to another one. I find I will only read a chapter at a time because of this. But it does transfer well to the TV series. I really enjoyed season 1 and 2 and am looking forward to season 3. I think I like the TV series better than the books.
I have a pile of books on my bedside table about 10 deep and another 10-15 downloaded onto my iPhone, so I have a lot of reading to do, but at the moment I'm writing so it means I won't get to read as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment